How To Grow Out Your Hair Longer & Faster!

♥Give this a Big, Fat Thumbs up if you found this helpful!♥ Let’s get 4,000!!

Look through my filtered life on Insta! @MissTiffanyMa
Find me and Tweet at me @MissTiffanyMa

My favorite Back to School shopping sites!
Get Cash Back when you shop online!
Buy Gift Cards at a discount on Cardpool!

Hey Tiffsters! I literally stayed up till 4am editing this video, so sory for the random quotations throughout this video haha! This video is how I grew my hair so long so quickly! Also, I threw in other tips on how to keep your hair healthy and strong. Let me know if you want to see a hair care routine video! :)

T A L K W I T H M E !
♥Vlog Channel:
♥Business Email:
♥My Sister’s Channel!

how to grow out your hair faster and longer, quick tips on growing your hair, grow your hair faster, hair care tips, how to take care of long hair, misstiffanyma, tiffsters, fashion, beauty, makeup, ucla, college, in a day, in a week, in a month, for guys, for girls,

Hair Care Routine for Dry Damaged Hair / How to Grow Hair

Click for more info ✰✰✰

Hi loves! This video completely explains how I get my normally dry and damaged hair to be healthy and grow! I bleach my hair and use heat on a daily basis but this hair care routine has completely strengthened my hair and made it grow quite a bit! THUMBS UP FOR MORE HAIR VIDEOS!

Lindsay’s Channel:
Lindsay’s Video:

BELLAMI hair extensions:
^use code “kelly5″ for $$$ off

❤ FOLLOW ME on TWITTER: kelly_janexx

❤ FOLLOW ME on INSTAGRAM:kelly_janexx

*all business enquires can be sent to:

BELLAMI hair extensions:
^use code “kelly5″ for $$$ off

How I Keep My Teeth Pearly White:
^use code “Kelly 70″ for 70% off your ENTIRE order and code “kellykit” to get the dial a smile kit for

How I Get my Glow All Year Long:
^use code “kelly10″ for 10% off your entire order

Makeup Geek Makeup:

HauteLook, the best website for inexpensive clothes and beauty products:

Wantable boxes:

Sigma Brushes:
Use Code “DEC2013″ & get 10% OFF plus a FREE Gift!
Big Sexy Voluminous Hair Tutorial:

Beauty Stuff I Got For Christmas:

What I Got For Christmas Haul:

Whitening Lighting Review:

Makeup Geek Haul and Swatches:

Wantable Box Unboxing and Review:

-xox Kelly

Updated Hair Care Routine / ttsandra

These are the products that I am using on my hair at the moment – my current hair care routine!
My hair type is very fine, long and color processed. I don’t have a lot of hair, either. Womp.
Thanks for watching! Products mentioned are listed below:

TIGI Catwalk “Your Highness” Shampoo and Conditioner
Herbal Essences Naked Voluminous Shampoo
L’Oreal Color Radiance Instant Miracle
Shu Uemura Essence Absolue
Bumble & Bumble Hairdresser’s Oil Primer
Kerastase Ciment Thermique
Kevin Murphy Anti Gravity Spray
Oribe Grandiose Hair Plumping Mousse
Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray
Batiste XXL Big & Bouncy Dry Shampoo

Follow me on Twitter!

Instagram: @ssnardd


If you would like to enter the Dove sweepstakes to have the opportunity to win ,000 visit their website here:


Thank you Dove for sponsoring this post. Try the Dove Pure Care Oil collection today! Visit I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

Hair Care Routine + Tips For Growing Your Hair ♥

☆if you’re too fab to function, click show more☆

☆Video Schedule: Wednesday’s & Sunday’s☆

☆My Online Store☆

☆ want to send me something? ☆
PO Box 1093
Carlsbad, California


☆instagram – @beautybysiena
☆twitter –
☆tumblrs – ;
☆vlog channel –


F to the A to the Q

Q- how old are you and what grade are you in?
A- im 15 & in 10th grade of high school

Q- what camera do you use and what do you edit with?
A- canon rebel t3i & iMovie 11

quick note; it’s not going to make you a better person or make you feel better if you comment something rude. you don’t need to find something wrong with me or the video, just keep negative things to yourself and have a great day and remember to compliment someone, not bring them down. (:


My hair care routine

Hi Girls!
Here is what I do to help keep my hair looking healthy and strong, I hope it is helpful and don’t forget to subscribe and like!

Follow me on Instagram: @VanityFemme

Straight hair tutorial:

Curly hair tutorial:


Hair Care Routine (Growing Hair Longer & Healthier)

Hey Dollies! If you guys have any other questions about the products let me know in the comments!
I also have a secret giveaway on my instagram (syntheticcdoll) if you’re interested ;)

Products Mentioned
Smooth Hair Smooth Extender Mask
Smooth Hair smooth Encounter

Filmed with a Canon T3i
Edited w/ Premiere Pro CS5
*Partnered with Hairburst*
All opinions are ALWAYS my own. I only work with companies that allow me freedom to be honest!

Hit here to visit PinkyParadise!

Pinky Paradise: “Syntheticcdoll”
Use my code for a mystery gift!


♥♥♥ F o l l o w m e ♥♥♥

Our Hair Care Routine | Cute Girls Hairstyles

For more fun and easy hairstyle ideas, please visit…

Want to become a “Super Fan” of the week, and potentially have your photo appear in a future video? Simply email us a photo of you doing something crazy or fun while wearing a CGH t-shirt! Grab our gear here…

…and follow us at our other social hangouts!


* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

I know this has been our most requested video by far… and so many of you have been waiting for it! Finally…. CuteGirlsHairstyles’ Hair Care Routine!

We have six girls living in our household, so hair care is something that is very important to us! We have one who tends to have a little more oily hair, one with thin hair, and our youngest has very dry AA hair. It is too much to detail an individual care routine for each, but here I provide our best general summary of our family hair care.

Feel free to tag your own photos of products with: #CGHHairCareRoutine

It is important to note a few key things first, before we get into the product aspect of our routine. You must understand that about 60% of your hair quality is due to genetics, and the remaining 40% or so depends on how you take care of it. Since we cannot do much about the first 60%, you need to find what combination fits for you with the remaining 40% to put your hair in the most ideal, best-looking situation possible. Here are a few things to consider:

1} Drink lots of water
2} Eat healthy, including plenty of fruits and veggies
3} Take a multi-vitamin {and drink milk}
4} Regular hair trims {to eliminate dry, damaged, or split ends}
5} Don’t over-wash your hair {about once every 3-4 days is ideal for most}
6} Try not to use too much heat {or chemicals}

All of the products mentioned in the video are usually available between your local Walmart, Target, or Sally Beauty Supply stores {or equivalent stores if you are outside of the US}. If you do not want to run around town trying to hunt down these products, you may purchase all of them through the following Amazon link…

Please know, again, my dear friends, that everyone’s hair is different… what works for me and my family, may not necessarily work for you. I ask that you be mindful of how you take care of your hair, and find a combination of diet, hair care, and product that works best for you.


FTC Disclaimer: All of these products, except the Pequi Oil, were purchased by myself. The opinions expressed about these products are strictly my own. The Pequi Oil was provided to me by for review purposes only… no monetary compensation was provided.

* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *
Yellow Carousel
by Olive Musique
Source Link: (Standard)

ULTA HAUL! Makeup, Haircare, & Skincare Beauty Bag:
Products featured in Haul:

Sigma 3DHD Brushes First Impression:
Latest Vlog:

Step in to LeeshaLand with our Vlogs!
Check out my blog for much more!


Mail Time!
18521 E. Queen Creek Rd.
Suite 105 #241
Queen Creek, AZ 85142



Code: spark1 – for the HD Skin Secrets Starter Kit (originally 0)
Code: spark2 – for the Ultimate Skin Secrets Starter Kit (originally 0)
Code: spark50 – 50% off the entire Belletto site

xsparkage, beauty, tutorial, makeup, make up, cosmetics, how to, make up review, haul, beauty haul, makeup haul, make up haul, hair, pixie, blonde, platinum, platinum hair, short, short hair, bold, bold makeup, bright makeup, bright, makeup tips, leeshavlogs, skin, skin care

NIVEA Hair Care TV-Spot: Color Care Protect Shampoo & Spülung

Frisch coloriertes Haar ist leuchtend schön. Damit das auch so bleibt, haben wir unsere NIVEA Color Care & Protect Serie entwickelt. Sie schützt gefärbtes und getöntes Haar vor dem Verblassen und pflegt es mit hochwertigem Macadamia-Öl für langanhaltende Geschmeidigkeit und sichtbar strahlenden Farbglanz. So kannst du den Look “wie frisch vom Frisör” doppelt so lange genießen.

Entdecke jetzt die NIVEA Color Care & Protect Serie – auch für feines Haar:

Besuche auch unsere anderen Kanäle!